Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our web website. Your continued use of the web website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our web website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
• How we use collected information – The Legal Observer may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Website – We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
• To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
• To improve our website – We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.