In conversation with our Senior Correspondent Varun Jauhari, President of High Court Bar Association Gwalior and Additional Advocate General of Madhya Pradesh MPS Raghuvanshi talked on all aspects of advocacy and legal profession.
- If a person is truly a lawyer , he should talk about the law and only the law till his last breath.
- Lawyer’s profession is a noble job.
- It was my honor for getting a chance to work with legal luminaries such as Justice RC Lahoti, Senior Advocate RD Jain and J.P Gupta.
- The first generation lawyers should put their points strongly in-front of judges and work honestly.
- Grooming lawyers should work upon three aspects viz Punctuality, Honesty and Hard work which will make their task easier.
MPS Raghuvanshi said , ” I come from a family which doesn’t have a past precedence of its members being associated with legal profession.” On the issue of digitalizing the court proceedings he said, “By doing so, a single click on the computer button will help an aggrieved person getting all the information on his queries.” Raghuvanshi said that after doing so, judges will also be relieved of the uneasy stress and tension and will also help them speed up discharging their duties.
To watch the full interview, Click on the video.